Hi Samuel,

thanks for being circumspect about the new banner design!

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 2:12 PM, Samuel Patton <spat...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> If you have thoughts on this design, please share them here. There will be
> more opportunities for you to weigh in if this banner variant looks
> promising enough to keep testing.

It looks quite nice on a large monitor; a bit cramped but not tragic on my
laptop (1080px, but probably physical size matters more than resolution).
OTOH it looks quite confusing [1] with the three-column skin Timeless,
regardless of screen size. (See deployment plans [2]; not sure if any of
those wikis are involved in the fundraiser. If they are, I'd suggest
whitelisting the skin.)

[1] https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Warnier?banner=
dsk_p1_lg_right10&country=US&force=1&useskin=timeless