Oh, it's this discussion again. This is my favorite discussion.
Movement roles discussion is how we got the UK chapter recognized as a
charity capable of political lobbying. That was satisfying.

Maybe we can get the letter to donors back.
https://twitter.com/SuePGardner/status/998302792946102273

Don't forget to edit the matrix:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_roles/Roles_Matrix#Roles_matrix