*Dear Wikimedians,As I have learned that in some groups and communities
there are ongoing discussions regarding participation in the Working Groups
and we also need to make further efforts to ensure a more diverse pool of
applicants, we are extending the call for Working Groups [1] by one week,
new deadline being *July 2, 2018*.I am also taking the time to organize Q&A
sessions about the Movement Strategy Process and the Working Group model. I
am sharing a Doodle link with you, where you can sign up for any of the
offered sessions next week on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday [2}.Thanks to
those of you who have already applied!Have a great weekend!Kaarel[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups/Apply
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups/Apply>[2]
https://doodle.com/poll/8fr7a7giw9n4cg5n