I'm sorry, my understanding of how Grants are supposed to work was
incorrect. From the board FAQ on the FDC resolution: "The GAC [Grant
Advisory Committee], or something like it, will also need to exist even
when the FDC is up and running, to handle smaller and less complex grants."
There does not appear to be any intention to hand over responsibility for
small grants to the FDC or other non-WMF body. Which leaves us back at the
start, with no existing way to avoid WMF influence or interference in
grants.

-- Yair Rand

‫בתאריך יום ג׳, 4 בספט׳ 2018 ב-2:01 מאת ‪Yair Rand‬‏ <‪yyairr...@gmail.com
‬‏>:‬