Hi all, after talking to community members at the London meetup yesterday,
I want to suggest that we start running a monthly skillshare after work at
the Wikimedia UK office. It would be good to organise a 12 month programme
with skillshares on things like 'getting an article to featured article
status', AWB, Wikidata infoboxes, something on commons or photography
perhaps.

Would anybody like to suggest other subjects which it would be good to have
a workshop on? We need a list of 12 which would have some broad appeal to
the community and chapter members.

I would suggest Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, maybe first week of the
month. How does that sound to everyone?