Hoi,
Wonderful that you want to burden people with new standards. I have had
dealings with funding of the WMF. I delivered on time and for what I
delivered to work, the WMF had to do its stuff on time. They did not, my
project petered out and THEN they required me to jump through hoops
demonstrating that my project was "appropriate".. It was no longer and from
the WMF there was no self reflection.

When for whatever good reason you want OTHERS to deliver according to your
standards / WMF standards, be advised that such a requirement need to be
bidirectional. What I have noticed is that funding and organisational stuff
has become increasingly bureaucratic and for simple small projects it
stopped functioning.
Thanks,
      GerardM