Hoi,
You will not see me write about subjects I do not care about. So the notion
that anyone writing about subjects you care about is a fallacy. It takes
horses for courses, you will write about what you care about and so will I.
Others may look into what is missing and find that their subject matter
expertise is called for.

When you state that Mr Trump does not know about Indian-Pakistan conflicts,
does he know that a Nigerian governor outspends presidents of neighbouring
countries.. There are elections for Nigerian governors...

When Mr Trump does not know, and we do not either, we EXACTLY find a spike
in a subject people are looking for..
Thanks,
       GerardM