Nathan,

Continuing on my theme of assuming good faith:

I think that the assumption of good faith needs to go in all ways, which
includes that WMF should assume good faith of ENWP and that ENWP should
assume good faith of WMF. I had some very critical comments in mind earlier
but I am trying to take my own advice regarding not rushing to judgement.
Also, I think that WMF might be more willing to listen to me in this case
if I don't go too far with my critique.

I think that WMF should not have done this, but I also was very unhappy to
read an allegation that some people at ENWP are being aggressive about
looking for individual people to blame. I hope that we (and I include
myself) can discuss this situation civilly and without going too far.

Sincerely, another imperfect person,

Pine