I was doxxed by someone in the movement a few years ago, and I cannot stress
this enough : WE MUST NOT DOXX PEOPLE.
It doesn't matter how good our intentions are.
It doesn't matter how bad these people are.
We as a community choose to block, ban, lock, whether or not globally, the
accounts of people we deem unable to contribute.
We must not disclose unilaterally after the fact the identity of a contributor.
And not only because we may well have no clue about it. It may get them jailed
for the wrong reasons. It may get them harmed for their genuine contributions.
That MUST NOT (rfc2119 [1]) be how we handle things.
Once again, I cannot stress this enough.

Do not do this. This is a bad idea on so many levels. Pretty much all of them,
really.

Alphos

[1] https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2119.txt