Hi all,

I’m excited to share with you our FY1819 Fundraising Report
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising/2018-19_Report>. This report
is an opportunity to provide insight into our revenue model and the
strategy that goes into creating an impactful fundraising campaign. A
sincere thank you to the millions of donors in nearly 30 countries who
support our mission.

I'd also like to thank everyone who contributed and collaborated on this
document: Online Fundraising, Major Gifts & Endowment, Fundraising
Operations, Donor Services, Fundraising Tech, Legal, Communications,
Finance and more! Special thanks to Thea Skaff for once again project
managing this entire effort.

We welcome your feedback and questions on the talk page.
Thank you,
Pats
--
*Pats Pena (she/her) *
Director, Online Fundraising I Wikimedia Foundation

sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Donate.
<https://donate.wikimedia.org/>*

Please Note: If I am emailing after hours or on the weekend, it's because
Wikimedia allows me an awesome flexible schedule. Please do not respond
until reasonable business hours in your timezone, unless of course I am
shouting for help ;-)