I can only reiterate what Lodewijk said - I'm trying to find the approach
and goals in the decision to acknowledge user groups that seem to be an
integral part (or from an outside perspective, should be) of the national
chapter. In the past this has been an indicator of personal conflicts
within a chapter or user group and AffCom perpetuating these conflicts by
setting up competing affiliates (the situation in Albania being a recent
example of this).

Best,
Philip