Hello Anders,

Could you please explain which of the mails in this thread are problematic
in your opinion? I think that I made a factual statement in the most
neutral way.

Anders, your opinion is that the recommendations are „wonderful“. I want to
tolerate your opinion. But do you also tolerate other opinions? Or do you
think that opponents need a better „attitude“?

Kind regards,
Ziko

Anders Wennersten <m...@anderswennersten.se> schrieb am Di. 21. Jan. 2020
um 12:14: