For what it’s worth, Wikimedia Germany is in full work-from-home mode
starting next Monday, and a lot of many employees have already gradually
started working from home over the past days (apart from those who work
remotely anyways, of course). Announcement (in German):
https://blog.wikimedia.de/2020/03/12/information-anlaesslich-covid-19-geschaeftsstelle-stellt-auf-remote-arbeit-um/

Best wishes,
Lucas