Hoi,
The fact that it is considered major enough to address how Snøhetta became
blocked on English Wikipedia is ok. What is also does is confirm the bias
towards English Wikipedia. I am pretty sure that in the briefing of
Snøhetta personnel it was NOT mentioned that other projects may have
different policies, they substantially differ.

For me this whole process seems like a traintrack leading to a train wreck.
Wikipedia is not what *we *do, it is the brand Wikimedia is best known for.
Remember bias is not experienced and appreciated by the people who are
associated with what is dominant. I stated before how Wikipedia bias has
prevented us to move forward with our other "brands" and projects. I would
like some response on that.
Thanks,
        GeradM