I think it’s important to realise that there *is* a big issue here. How we want
to be perceived and how we are actually perceived are *not* the same.

We can argue about WMF vs. community as much as we want, but that won’t change
reality.

Please can we focus on how we solve the problem instead of internal bickering?
(This applies equally to the community and the brand project.)

Thanks,
Mike