A well-provisioned bulk api has been missing for some time.  Thanks for
working on this.  And clearing up the recommended way for WP content to
appear and be linked in third-party searches and infoboxes is important --
the sort of thing that an internal policy (and way to subscribe to feeds)
can help.

I do hope we can host this on WM or openstack infrastructure, and do it in
a way that expands and improves the solid existing frameworks for HTML
dumps :)

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266