I applaud this idea. Preferably a language family with a large community of
practice, 'minority' in the sense of coverage and support by modern tools
and scaffolding, not in the sense of limited use.

We used to have a roughly weighted list of major world languages by
(spoken, written; primary, secondary) and how well covered they were by wp
(articles, contributors).  Is there something like that still?

//S

🌍🌏🌎