I'd like to thank the list administrators for:
* their transparency in handling this moderation request
* the clarity in describing how to and how not to criticize
* for not banning Dan but patiently giving clear guidelines

While I don't find Dan's language as offensive as to be banworthy, it is a
bit stressful, therefore I appreciate that a clear stance is taken to steer
the discussion towards a more relaxed tone. I also appreciate that it's
made clear it's not the content but the form which is too much. In my
experience such openness is a rare occurrence and serves as an example of
how I hope the UCoC will be handled.

Aron