Dear all

I would like to share, somewhat belatedly, Wikimedia UK's reports from the
last financial year. These include:

Our Strategic Report
<https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/File:Wikimedia_UK_Strategic_Report_2019-20.pdf>
which
provides a narrative overview of our work and a brief snapshot of our
finances
Our Impact Report
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Proposals/2018-2019_round_1/Wikimedia_UK/Impact_report_form>
to the Wikimedia Foundation, uploaded to Meta in March
Our Audited Accounts are also available to download here
<https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/File:Annual_Accounts_2019-20.pdf>.

I hope you enjoy reading about the UK Chapter and community's many
successful projects and initiatives in 2019/20!

With best wishes
Lucy

--
Lucy Crompton-Reid
Chief Executive

*Wikimedia UK* is the national chapter for the global Wikimedia open
knowledge movement, and a registered charity. We rely on donations from
individuals to support our work to make knowledge open for all. Have you
considered supporting Wikimedia? https://donate.wikimedia.org.uk
Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered
No. 6741827
Registered Charity No.1144513
Registered Office Ground Floor, Europoint, 5 - 11 Lavington Street, London
SE1 0NZ

The Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects). Wikimedia UK is an independent
non-profit charity with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility
for its contents.