Something like this could definitely make a real difference, GN -- either
enhancing and focusing pages on WP, or standing up a COVID-19 dedicated
site that could draw from other projects.

At the same time we could also set aside funds to ensure that
communityresources is well staffed at this time.
A federated approach like this
<https://losaltoscf.org/lacf-2020-nonprofit-relief-fund/> to explicitly
support regional partners, in coordination with other regional sponsors,
could work. (Candid has a catalog
<https://candid.org/explore-issues/coronavirus/funds> of similar efforts).

SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266