Hello,
We have started working on this. Details are updated at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_support_for_Wikimedians/India and
the FAQ page
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_support_for_Wikimedians/India/FAQ
We have opened up applications and started getting support requests.
Because of lockdown in different states in India, things are a bit slow in
couriering the kits. We'll keep things updated on Meta-Wiki and here.
Regards.

সোম, ১০ মে, ২০২১ তারিখে ১০:২৩ PM টায় এ Samuel Klein <meta...@gmail.com>
লিখেছেন: