Hi Ziko,

Content on the Simple English Wikipedia is indeed very uneven. Though most
of the project’s articles are stubs with not many issues, there are a lot
of mid-size articles with sourcing and/or accuracy problems.

And given the nature of Simple English, our good articles are not really
written in the same way that a good article in another language would
necessarily be written, meaning that machine translation would likely
require a lot more copyediting than usual to bring it to an acceptable
level. For specifics, see:
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_write_Simple_English_pages#Simple_sentence_structure

Best regards,
Vermont