Hi, Pavlo!

Have you looked at the materials here?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/Bookshelf

Also, the GLAM Newsletter, archived at the link below, has a lot of links
to project descriptions and materials. Scanning it for relevant topics or
kinds of institutions can probably help you find additional resources,
beyond those already curated at the link above.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/Newsletter

Cheers,

   A.

Asaf Bartov (he/him/his)

Senior Program Officer, Emerging Wikimedia Communities

https://donate.wikimedia.org