Hi Pavlo!

I hope you're doing ok given the circumstances. To the list that Fiona has
shared, I'd add the Open GLAM survey by Douglas McCarthy & Andrea Wallace too:
https://medium.com/open-glam/survey/home

That gives a sense of how many GLAMs have adopted open access policies.

Also, I'd suggest you get in touch with Iolanda Pensa from the Wikimedia Italy
chapter: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Italia. They took the CC
GLAM Certificate course and their whole team produced a ton of wonderful visual
materials (slides & infographics) that explain the benefits of open access for
GLAM institutions in a very straightforward way. Most of them are uploaded
here:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Creative_Commons_GLAM_Certificate

cheers,
scann