Oh, Biyanto, so sorry to read you are leaving Wikimedia Indonesia -- but I
am glad you are moving to your next adventure: wishing you all the best
with your studies. And I hope we shall be able to meet in the wikiverse
at some point!

З повагою / Best regards,
antanana
Wiki Loves Monuments Ukraine
Wiki Loves Earth International team

Disclaimer: This letter is sent in my Wikimedia volunteer capacity, not as
a Board member of Wikimedia Foundation

ср, 29 черв. 2022 р. о 13:30 Gnangarra <gnanga...@gmail.com> пише: