Dear Biyanto,

While it is very sad to see you go, I am sure that you have a bright future
ahead of you and that our paths will cross again.

Thank you for all your work at Wikimedia Indonesia and for always being an
inspiration!

We will miss you, my friend!

Warm regards,

Anna

El mié, 29 jun 2022 a la(s) 08:37, Sandra Rientjes - Wikimedia Nederland (
rient...@wikimedia.nl) escribió:

> Dear Biyanto,
>
> Working with you was always a great pleasure.
> Under your leadership, Wikimedia Indonesia and Wikimedia Nederland
> developed a constructive and creative partnership, which I am sure will
> continue in the coming years. It is great to see Dutch GLAMs now
> cooperating directly with the Indonesian wiki-community.
>
> I am very sorry that you will be taking a step back and I really hope that
> we will be in touch in some way in the future. You  will always be welcome
> in Utrecht!
>
> Enjoy your studies in Uppsala. On behalf of everyone at WMNL, I wish you
> the very best.
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Sandra Rientjes
> Directeur/Executive Director Wikimedia Nederland
>
> tel.     (+31) (0)6  31786379
>
> www.wikimedia.nl
>

> Mariaplaats 3
> 3511 LH  Utrecht
>

> Op wo 29 jun. 2022 om 12:00 schreef Biyanto Rebin <
> biyanto.re...@wikimedia.or.id>:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Tomorrow is my last day working at Wikimedia Indonesia. Goodbye is a
>> thing that we should celebrate. I am very grateful to have a wonderful
>> chance to collaborate with my local community, local organisation, and
>> international community also various chapters and affiliates. I will
>> continue my volunteering activity while enjoying my next journey as a
>> master student in Digital Humanities in Uppsala University, Sweden.
>>
>> In the last 3 months, I have been doing collaboration work with Rachmat
>> Wahidi, our new Chair of the Board of Executive with his new teams. I am
>> sure WMID will achieve more in the future under his leadership with a more
>> diverse team, lots of local communities, strong grass root movement and
>> continuous support from the local community members, and our presence in
>> the ESEAP community makes us one of the biggest communities in the region.
>>
>> You can always contact me via my personal email (biyanto.i...@gmail.com).
>>
>> From one of the sunniest cities in the Southern Hemisphere, Jakarta.
>>
>> Best,
>> Biyanto