Dear Lodewijk,

Thank you for the question. We have published on meta the Funding
Distribution report
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources/Reports/Funding_Report_2021-2022>for
grants allocation for the past fiscal year as well as the prior two years.
There are further regional learnings being shared on diff,  here is the post
from the ESEAP region
<https://diff.wikimedia.org/2022/11/03/our-future-success-lies-in-the-investments-that-we-make-today/>.
We will also soon be publishing both a regional learning sessions on
grantee self reported programming and impact report, as well as, a report
on the feedback from applicants and committee members from the second round
of funding from the first year of implementation of the new funds programs
and regional committees.

Thank you,
Kassia