Dear Kassia,

Thank you very much. I am currently struggling to square the figures in the
reports on Meta with the figures provided in the Form 990.

For example, the Form 990 for the 2020-2021 financial year lists
grantmaking activities for various regions on pages 30–31 (with the same
figures then repeated on pages 32–35, split into grants for organisations
and individuals).

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/foundation/e/e4/Wikimedia_Foundation_2020_Form_990.pdf#page=30

The grantmaking amounts listed there sum to $3,475,062, don't they? (That
is the total at the bottom of page 31.)

Could you tell us where we can find that same figure on Meta-Wiki?

Or, if we can't find it, what is the difference in the reporting methods
used on Meta-Wiki vs. the Form 990?

Best,
Andreas