📢 Calling all Wikimedians! 🌍

As Rwanda solemnly marks the 30th commemoration of the *1994 genocide
against the Tutsi*, we must unite against misinformation, hate speech, and
genocide denial.

Our mission as Wikimedians is to uphold truth, accuracy, and empathy in
sharing knowledge. Let's stand together to combat these harmful narratives
that seek to distort history and perpetuate division.

Join Wikimedia Rwanda <https://wikimedia.rw/> in our collective effort to:

1. Combat Misinformation: Contribute to Wikipedia articles with accurate,
verified information about the genocide and its aftermath. Fact-check and
reference sources diligently to ensure the integrity of the content.

2. Counter Hate Speech Monitor Wikipedia pages and other Wikimedia
platforms for any instances of hate speech. Take swift action to remove or
revise such content, promoting dialogue and understanding instead.

3. Challenge Genocide Denial: Engage in respectful discourse to challenge
and correct any denial or distortion of the genocide. Provide reliable
sources and verifiable evidence to reaffirm the truth of this tragic
chapter in history.

Together, let's use our platform to honor the memory of the victims,
support survivors, and contribute to a world where truth, reconciliation,
and understanding prevail.

Join us in making a difference. Together, we can combat misinformation,
hate speech, and genocide denial.

#WikimediaAgainstMisinfo

#Rwanda30

#NeverAgain

#Kwibuka30

*Ndahiro Derrick Alter*
*Gender & Development practitioner *
*Founder & Executive Director*
*Wikimedia  Rwanda <https://wikimedia.rw/>/Open Source Knowledge Rwanda*

*''Reshaping Rwanda's Narrative''.*
*Mobile:(+250) 789 162  <%2B250%20782%20701%20830>892 |*
* Town Center Building, 4th Floor, Nyarugenge, Kigali city,Rwanda
<https://maps.app.goo.gl/m68DuTyiv4KZj5xR6>*
*website: https://wikimedia.rw/ <https://wikimedia.rw/>*