Hello all,

As a reminder, the microgrant program proposed by Wikimedia Deutschland to
support Wikidata birthday events is still running. You can apply until
September 1st at 23:59 UTC. You'll find all the relevant information on
this page
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Twelfth_Birthday/Run_an_event/Funding>,
feel free to reach out to me if you have any question or issue.

If you know Wikidata groups who may need support to organize a birthday
celebration event, feel free to share this message with them!

We are also running organizers calls
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Twelfth_Birthday/Run_an_event/Funding#Get_support_and_office_hours>
to answer questions about organizing events and grants. The next one is
taking place on August 28th at 18:00 UTC. Feel free to join if you have
questions or would like to share your event plans with other organizers.

Best, Léa