I have experimented with this service. I found it somehow superior to other
similar paraphrasing tools. Of course you would still have to apply your
wits to check whether they have chosen the right alternative words. Else
your smile could become somebody else's grin. Your legal firm could become
'legitimate rigidity' (whatever that might mean).. and so on.

Nevertheless it does a good job similar to or better than the translation
done by Google translate.

Regards

Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.