All I found was that this paraphrasing tool works better than the others
that one could obtain on a Google search. I do not mean to say that it will
substitute a human effort. Nevertheless, it might still be better than
nothing. In uncomplicated cases it could possibly still give a reasonably
good output. Human discretion still would be essential else  we would "no
longer know that the dog is brown".

James: I doubt if legalities would be an issue. In effect it is a
derivative work. Is a manual translation not a derivative work as well?

Regards
Diptanshu

Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.