From: wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of private
musings
Sent: Friday, 23 January 2009 7:36 AM
To: Wikimedia-au
Subject: [Wikimediaau-l] Sydney Morning Herald

an interesting one;

http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/biztech/here-comes-britannica-20/2
009/01/22/1232471469973.html

talking about some new developments in Brittanica's approach.... it's a
shame we (the chapter) didn't get a mention, or a quote or something -
but never mind :-)

the story is top of the 'top 10 stories of the day' currently at
smh.com.au, so it's clearly getting read, by the way.....

cheers,

Peter
PM.