From: wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of James R.
Sent: Friday, 23 January 2009 3:21 PM
To: Wikimedia-au
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaau-l] Sydney Morning Herald

So you're saying that we should only add Brianna's details at this time?
Is there really any problem with you speaking on behalf of the chapter?

You've been the Australian point of contact even before the chapter was
developed... why not? Would it require approval from the committee?

- James

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Angela <bees...@gmail.com> wrote:

2009/1/23 James R. <e.wikipe...@gmail.com>:

> I updated the press contacts for Australia on foundationwiki not so
long
> ago, so these are believed to be correct.
>
> If Angela and Brianna don't mind, I can add their contact phone
numbers to
> officialwiki - please let me know.

I don't mind, but I'm not sure that's the right thing to do as I can't
speak on behalf on the chapter.

Angela

--
James R.