G'day all,

does the chapter have any grants proposals heading in this year?

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Index

Do we have any structure for creating / supporting a chapter grant like
this?

I have a few ideas and opportunities - for wiki use in education, hopefully
in partnership with nsw dep. of ed. - if I write something up in the next
week or so, I suppose we could discuss it on our wiki, and forward it to the
grants page linked above for consideration if appropriate?

I think it's important for a functioning healthy chapter to try to engage
with processes like this, so if you too have any ideas or opportunities,
please do pipe up, and let's work on them on the wiki, and get them going
:-)

cheers,

Peter,
PM.