On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:05 PM, private musings
<thepmacco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The page basically just suggested that WMAU should allow registration,
> and therefore editing, by anyone so minded - part of my rationale is
> that we have a bit of a problem with engagement and participation -
> hence asking for folk currently disengaged, and non-participative to
> pipe up mightn't be the only way forward ;-)

One of the issues I see surrounding participation and engagement is
WMAU not being able to answer the question of "Why should I be a
member of WMAU?" While those of us who are members are able to answer
that - we share a common goal and wish to support this organisation in
advancing those goals but how do we sell it to others. What are the
benefits of being a member of WMAU?

Cheers,
Nathan.