Hi all,

Here's a pre-proposal proposal for a modest change to the WMAU wiki - I'd
like to suggest a trial of completely open registrations - ie. allow anyone
so inclined to create an account without any approval required, and edit
away.

Perhaps editing of the homepage, and associated templates is restricted in
some way, but other than that, I can't think of many arguments against that
add up to us not giving it a go - in short, if it's horrible, we can just
return to the current setup.

If you're a member, and you'd like to remove the 'pre' from this proposal,
please indicate whether or not you'd be willing to 'second' it;

http://www.wikimedia.org.au//wiki/User:Privatemusings/Open_Wiki#Open_Wiki

Thanks All :-)