Hi,

I'm in Rainbow Beach this weekend on holiday (and hadn't intended to get
involved in WP stuff), but Whiteghost is correct here.  I would point out
that even Wikipedia, like most encyclopædias itself recommends that you use
the site as the start of research and gaining an understanding of a topic,
not as the complete sum of any reading you do on it.

A cursory reading of a Wikipedia article will not on its own give a
government minister enough depth of knowledge to start forming national
policy on any issue.

Cheers,
Craig Franklin
President - Wikimedia Australia