Hi all,

Given the response we have received from some and after some discussion, I
have removed Tony from the ban list of the mailing list. In retrospect,
moderation might have been the better avenue to take, so I apologise for my
part in the drama that my actions caused.

I've asked someone independent to be the administrator for this list, and
David Gerard has agreed to it. I've also removed Charles and myself as list
admins. He will be the one who decides to moderate people if required for
the time being.

I encourage members to participate on the members list if desired. I
emphasize that we should keep in mind the best way to interact with each
other either here or on Wikipedia, and will endeavour to do the same.

Thanks,

Steve