For now I've put the following text on the listinfo page:

"Posters are expected to conduct themselves in a decorous manner
appropriate to a working list. Posters not doing so may be moderated
or removed. The list moderators' decision is final."

I'd expect personal attacks or legal threats would violate the first
sentence. Per the second sentence, I've just put Tony on moderation
(not kicked, but on moderation); no more legal threats or anything
like one will be let through. Note the third sentence.

Now, let's take this opportunity to be lovely to each other!

- d.