Couldn't agree more

On Nov 23, 2011, at 6:11 PM, Subhashish Panigrahi wrote:

> Good to see the progress the Assamese Wiki Community building, and the FAQ
> set. Hoping to see the FAQ Booklet in PDF and more outreach activities, WCI
> would work like a catalyst to promote.

Personally, I think the *real* value of WCI was to serve as a catalyst for
further growth. Of course the sessions were important - but (arguably) even
more important was the opportunity to make connections, share ideas informally,
start conversations that lead to friendships and motivate community building.

> In fact Assamese people are widespread all over India and quite conscious for
> language and literature. So, that is a great way to reach to more language
> enthusiasts.

An interesting point, Subha.

hisham