On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Pradeep Mohandas
<pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi Anivar,
>
> Wikipedians like us call it the Open Source Movement. Since, we're all
> on the Wikipedia list, the acronym is acceptable. We don't have to
> adjust for the FOSS guys and be specific. Please understand and
> adjust.

Pradep, I pointed it because that acronym created confusion in this list
Sudhavana understood OSM as Open street Maps, in the same way as i understood.
I feel your mail is adding further noise to thread

> Just feel that your email was not needed. I know you had good
> intentions and I'm assuming WP:AGF.

en:wp does not have a page on Open source Movement
It is FSM.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software_movement

Anivar