Popups primarily display text, and any image in the target page is shown
even smaller in size. I'm guessing that's not what Nischay's looking for;
but there may be a gadget for that somewhere that someone wrote! If you
think such a gadget will be useful, one can always write it if it doesn't
exist.

Swaroop Rao
(MikeLynch <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:MikeLynch>)