*I didn't know the passion for continued volunteering for the Wikimedia
movement was dependent on the availability of the videos of the
WikiConference :P ( We should definitely add that as one of the key
expectations for next Conference) *
*
*
Well Tinu, us non attendees, would like to see WHAT HAPPENED last time, so
that if we are part of the next team, we'd know what we have to do.*
*

And yes, I ask the same Question as Ashwin, which communities are involved?

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 7:46 AM, CherianTinu Abraham
<tinucher...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I didn't know the passion for continued volunteering for the Wikimedia
> movement was dependent on the availability of the videos of the
> WikiConference :P ( We should definitely add that as one of the key
> expectations for next Conference)
>
> The fact that those who didn't attend last time was their own personal
> choice again. No one can predict they will attend next Conference , not
> even all those who attended the conference last year.
>
> BTW Personally I would love to see the videos soon. I couldn't attend all
> the sessions :D
>
> -TC
>
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 12:11 AM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
> parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Tinu, whether the videos and reports are out or not, the fact of the
>> matter is that not many of those who didn't attend last time know what
>> happened and this may result in noone volunteering.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.

Regards,