I have also copied her, to keep her in the loop (until she is included in
the list). I had the privilege of attending a workshop session she
conducted in Mumbai a couple of months back, and it was absolutely
mind-blowing. Great to know that a way has been found to bring her
expertise and viewpoint on board.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Vishnu t <visdav...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Pradeep,
>
> If I may come-in on this.
>
> *From: * Pradeep Mohandas <prad2...@yahoo.com>;

Vickram
Fool On The Hill <http://communicall.wordpress.com>
"*The cameras were all around. We've got you taped; you're in the play.
Here's your I.D. (Ideal for identifying one and all.)
Invest your life in the memory bank; ours the interest and we thank you.*"
Jethro Tull: A Passion Play (1973)