> //I only notice negative attitudes//
>
> Yes, it is a problem for people who want a free run experimenting in India.

Compared to the huge amount of subscribers this list has, the number of
participants has probably not exceeded 20 in the last one year.

This indicates that the discussions taking place here are really not
conducive for any sort of community participation. Lets continue to blame
CIS, WMF, US dollars, fat salaries, vested interests, experiments and
everyone else for what is our collective failure to set an example of how a
community works.

If we are looking at any sort of unity, lets first pick out our own faults
before pointing the finger at others.

"Stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibility on your own
shoulders, and know that you are the creator of your own destiny. All the
strength and succor you want is within yourselves. Therefore, make your own
future." - *Swami Vivekananda*

--
 Arun Ganesh
(planemad) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Planemad>