Dear all,

Taking some liberty to speak on behapf of the chapter, I can promise you
all that the Chapter's board, being newly restructured now, are working
very hard these days to turn around many of the the ways it has been
working through.

We are trying to become more accommodative, diverse, open, growth-oriented
and pro-active with an 'All Win, Win All' outlook.

In the course, there are quite a few hard and critical hurdles from many
angles, mostly legal and administrative.

May I now request all of you to give a helping hand and ideological support
to this crucial organization which can potentially stand up mightily as a
capable representation of all Indian Wikimedia volunteers and pride itself
among the best Wikimedia chapters of all world.

-Viswam