I agree with Yohann and Dhaval's suggestion, and also the nominations.

Yes, as Abhinav mentioned, this problem of inactive list admins/moderators
exists on many of Indian regional mailing lists as well. I've faced issues
in the past while posting to some Indic-language mailing lists. So we can
actually start a common conversation (may be on Meta-Wiki), listing all the
Indic-communities' mailing lists along with the admins/moderators
(active/inactive). Following that interested (& active) users can volunteer
themselves to be admins.

Best,
Krishna

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 7:07 PM, Subhashish Panigrahi <psubhash...@gmail.com