Hello,
Thanks for your comments Abhinav.
1) We have got 2 expressions of interest to host TTT this year so far.
Having jury for city selection is a good idea.
2) TTT is not a conference, but it is more a training workshop with
specific topics to be discussed, and often multiple sessions are linked to
each other.

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>