Being a participant of the first TTT in 2013 and also having the privilege
to attend some of the previous TTTs in recent years, I personally see that
the diversity has increased in the previous years. Comparing the percentage
of participants listing projects other than Wikipedia as their primary
project in a glance, I see an increase from ~20% in 2019 to ~38% in 2020
and this includes participants from previously not represented projects
such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikivoyage and Wikibooks.

Looking at these numbers, I feel the selection process has been
evolving for the better.

Best
Satdeep

Satdeep Gill (pronouns - he, him)